Nikon D3400 Key features:
-The small D-SLR that keeps on shooting: capture up to 1200 shots on one charge thanks to the camera’s low-energy design and high-capacity battery.
- Low-light excellence: ISO 100–25600, an increase of one step compared to the maximum ISO capability offered by the D3300.
- Guide mode: for users that are new to DSLR photography, Guide Mode demonstrates how to adjust the camera settings in order to capture great photos and movies.
- The Nikon DSLR advantage: exceptional speed, precision and handling thanks to the razor-sharp autofocus (AF) system and the bright optical viewfinder.
- D-movie: records smooth Full HD video footage at frame rates up to 50p/60p.
- Expandable system: compatible with the full range of NIKKOR DX-format lenses and easy-to-use Nikon Speedlights.
- Kits: the D3400 comes with multiple kit options that include the camera body and one or two NIKKOR lenses. Easily cover the everyday with a versatile standard zoom, or reach out to the horizon with a kit that features the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70–300mm f/4.5–6.3G ED VR lens. Kits with AF-P NIKKOR lenses make a great choice for movie shooters as these lenses focus quickly and quietly, enabling smooth video footage with practically no drive noise.